We’re kicking off the new year with a Town Hall, and you’re invited! Please mark your calendars for Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
The Town Hall is virtual (online) and will focus on the community’s hard work and successes that have helped elevate NIEM to the next level. Agenda includes:
- Donna Roy, NIEM Executive Director: Preview of 2013 NIEM highlights.
- Andrew Owen, NTAC Co-Chair: Progress on the NIEM Version 3.0 Release.
- Joe Bodmer and David Tabler, NIEM Human Services Domain Leaders: Community engagement and growth of the Human Services domain.
- Doug Robinson, NASCIO Executive Director: Overview of formal NIEM adoption efforts across states and territories.
- Joseph Grubbs, VA Commonwealth Data Governance Service Lead: Achieving interoperability across the Commonwealth of Virginia through the use of NIEM.
- Community Q&A: We’ll wrap things up by answering your NIEM questions! Questions are first come, first serve, so be sure to email questions ahead of time to email@example.com. Please include "Town Hall" in the subject line.
NIEM Town Halls are free and open to everyone. Please RSVP promptly so we can accommodate all who wish to participate!
To RSVP, please click the URL below or copy and paste it into your browser. Be sure to add the Town Hall to your calendar--you won't want to miss it!
We look forward to "seeing" you there.
Participate in the NIEM Town Hall today, February 14! Event can be accessed at: https://deloitteevents.webex.com/deloitteevents/onstage/g.php?d=665572342&t=a
When joining in WebEx, please use the password: NIEM
Dial-In: 866-803-2145 Passcode: 9470363#